These pizza crusts, tortillas and naan could be handy if you are able to cook your own meals while you are in Japan. They are available in Mamy (Potato) and Gyomu Super supermarkets (and possibly other supermarkets).
• Pizza Crust. Ingredients: Wheat flour, vegetable oil, yeast, salt, sugar.
The pizza crusts below are not vegan.
• Chesco Pizza Crust. Ingredients: Wheat flour, vegetable oil, sugar, shortening, yeast, fermentation flavours, emulsifier (contains milk).
• Flour Tortillas (Plain). Ingredients: Wheat flour, palm oil, salt, glycerine, baking powder, emulsifier, acidity regulator, stabilising agent (CMC, guar gum). Note they contain palm oil and the emulsifier may be animal derived.
The tortillas below are probably not vegan because of the highlighted ingredients. The flavouring may also be animal derived.
• Tortillas. Ingredients: Wheat flour, vegetable oil, margarine, salt, yeast, baking powder, cysteine (E920), preservative (calcium propionate), thickener (guar gum), pH adjusting agent, calcium phosphate, flavouring, colouring (carotene). Contains soy.
• Naan. Ingredients: Wheat flour, vegetable oil, vegetable shortening, sugar, salt, yeast, malt, thickener (guar gum), vitamin C. Contains soy. Manufactured in a facility that also makes products containing egg and milk.